Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Work Work Work...

Work work work.... (sounds like what the peon said in Warcraft III? hehe) Yes. Work and more work. I'm been tasked with more n more stuffs, permanent projects, not the arrows like Kaizen and year-end function like last time. Well... isn't that a good thing? Frankly speaking, I feel I'm being under-utilized managing only 1 project. Feel that I dun even need to use half my potential. So isn't it a good thing now that I've got more?

Well... how shall I put this? I feel like I'm not being appreciated. My colleagues seemed to be the ones that r getting good reviews from my boss. Cos their customers are giving them more problems and henceforth has more job to be done. It's not my fault my program is running smoothly ya? Sheesh... I do have my fair share of probs too ya? Anyway, fuck it. The feeling of being under-appreciated makes me lose the drive to excel, to strife for more. I've been more or less in a slump lately, more looking forward to my fri and sat nites than at work.

I guess I better snap out of it. Work work work...

No comments: