Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Touch Of Nostalgia

nostalgia : a bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past

Its the start of sch term again, but somehow I was like a bit rusty despite being only away for a mth or so. The first lec was so hard to get by, the 1 hr seem exceptionally long, n i have to check my hp for the time on numerous occasions. The moment I enter LT 1, certain feelings come creeping back to me. I think somehow, princess has entered my life and made an impact so silently and deeply that even I failed to recognise it. I was suddenly reminded of the numerous heat transfer lecs that i attended last sem but with my mind on the comp in the lib, can't wait to get back to it sooner to chat with Princess on msn. Even little details like this, I can't seem to forget.

I had a lousy dream this morning. In it, I was on board a bus with hanxi. We were sitting in the front and at the back, there were princess and a guy and another gal with no identities. It was quite obvious they were a couple. Then hanxi was trying to console me, asking me to take it easy. I was trying to convince myself that I was alrite and not affected by it. But I knew I was not alrite, and I even flare up at him for keep trying to get me to get over it. Senseless dream? It might be, it might not be. When has dreams ever make sense anyway?

She talk to me on New Year Eve. I was a bit surprised, din expect her to talk to me. Our conversation went towards the topic of the tsunami and I told her I might have lost a fren. She said she knew cos she read my blog. Maybe she read abt it and think she shd console me or sth. Actually I dun even expect her to still read my blog. Be it what it might be, I think I'll live.

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better
Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it better

Went shopping with vivian after sch today. It wasn't an arranged thing though, just happen to know that she's going town today also. Then we just went down together as I need to get myself a pair of shoes. Sth that intrigued me while we were in the midst of shopping. She suddenly mention sth abt my gf, asking if we got go beach or sth. Since when did i have a gf??? I wondered what made her think that way. Maybe cos I told her I'm meeting a fren for dinner later, and she just assumed its my gf. Well, I was only meeting Lewis....

No comments: