Thursday, October 07, 2004

Eye Candy

Today I saw my new eye candy in sch again. She's wearing track pants n a white spag top. She has got to be one of the prettiest gal i ever see in ntu. Her eyes are really captivating.

The first time I saw her was on the mrt. Can't remember which stop she boarded, shd be along the north-line. Then we took 179 to sch together n when i alighted at the canteen A bus-stop but she din, i deduced she must be from NBS. But then subsequently I saw her in North Spine a lot of times.

Met her another time when I walked to sch after tuition at Terence's place. That time i saw her outside the comp shop, walkign towards canteen B wth another gal.

Another time was in canteen A, but that time she was with a guy. This ugly version of Shawn Yue lookalike. Saw them together a few times after that. I presume he must be the bf, though they just stop short of holding hands.

Anyway, till now still has NIL info of her. Dun know her name, her fac, her year, dun know whether attached or not.

I guess it doesn't really matter also. Eye candy will always be eye candy.

No comments: