Monday, April 24, 2006

Andy The Condemned

Sometimes I think I deserved to be condemned; for how fast I switch my attention from 1 gal to another. Starting from last yr, first it was Liz, then to Gillian, then to Vellene, then to Jessie, then to Cynthia, then to Priscilla, then now to Michelle. All within the span of 1.5 yrs. I think no gals can stand that. If only they knew abt it. I guess I just can't build up sth on a consistent basis whenever I see that it might go nowhere. There was once upon a time in my life when I would have just waited or tried and tried and tried till I couldn't try any more. That was in JC 2 with Sandy. Maybe I got scared after that. Hate me if you must, I guess it's just me...

Today there was an KTV outing with Jianping, Johnny, Shaun and 2 other gals whom I just got to know yest nite at Union Square. Everything was nice n well, till nearing the end of the outing when I just have to screw it up. I made some dumb-ass statement to 1 of the gal which culminated in her being extremely pissed and upset. After which they left earlier as it would have gotten too awkward to stay together further. I really do not know, n do not have the intention nor bearing any ill-will in what I said. Just the usual crap that I churned out when I'm in my bosterious mood. Things that were meant to be heard and forgotten.

Who knows that would result in her being upset. At first I was feeling pretty nonchalent, as I felt it wasn't my fault. There was no way in hell I could have known abt it. Nonetheless, I sms her using JP's hp to apologise. But till I reached home, I was still feeling pretty fucked up abt the whole incident. I wanted someone to talk to, n Michelle have to fly my plane after agreeing to meet me n I have bought her tau hway. Hell...

No comments: