Friday, September 23, 2005

Virus??

----- WORST VIRUS EVER ----
CNN ANNOUNCED
A A new virus has just been discovered that has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive ever. This virus was discovered yesterday afternoon by McAfee . This virus simplydestroys Sector Zero from the hard disk, where vital information for its functioning are stored. This virus acts in the following manner:
It sends itself automat! ically to all contacts on your list with the title: "A Card for You". As soon as the supposed virtual card is opened the computer freezes so that the user has to reboot. When the ctrl+alt+ del keys or the reset button are pressed, the virus destroys Sector Zero, thus permanently destroying the hard disk. Yesterday in just a few hours this virus caused panic in New York , according to news broadcast by CNN.
This alert was received by an employee of Microsoft itself. So don't open any mails with subject: "A Virtual Card for You. " As soon as you get the mail, delete it !! Even if you know the sender !!! Please pass this mail to all of your friends. Forward this to everyone in your address book. I'm sure most people, like myself, would rather receive this notice 25 times than not at all.

Damn. I think that's what happened to my comp. Keep telling me zero sector is faulty. But I dun remember opening any virtual cards from anyone. Anyway, I just bought my comp stuffs from Sim Lim yest. Really went down there and anyhow humpthump. Got myself a new hard disk (160GB! How much fuck things can I store with that ! Hehe), a DVD Rom, a webcam, and a ball-less mouse with fancy flashing disco lights. =P Now I can see the applish green room n someone can see the infamous pink room. Haha.

It's a Fri today, I dun feel like working. Going to Seletar airbase to look at aircrafts later in the afternoon. That's abt the only thing I'm looking forward to at work. N then..... TGIF !!! (Thank God It's Friday!) I need some relaxation. I better rest adequately over the weekend if I dun want my head to burst on me anytime. A bit of a workout sounds appealing, my chest starting to feel a bit saggy. Vellene wants to play squash; may find my squash buddy afterall. That reminds to be seen, but I gotta get my own racquet n ball first.

It feels good to have money in the bank. Money I earned. But it's flowing out in large waves as soon as I gotten them. Spent a bomb on my comp stuffs, gotta pay my hotel bills, blah blah blah. Also not forgetting the constant trickle that leaks..... cab fares !! Argh.. Damn this place, y must it be in such a location. (Bird dun lay egg place, as Eugene would say)

But b4 all that..... what am I gonna do tonite? Shall it be boardgames?? lantern viewing at Chinese Garden? Or maybe re-amassing my collection of songs at home.

No comments: