Saturday, November 26, 2005

Famous Quotes From BPGHS

"I just scrub it clean last week, this week it became black again" Ruili, when asked y his dick is so black.

"Country road, take me home. To the place, I beLONGGGGGG... WEST VAGIINNAA!!! Mountain mama, take me home, country road" Tingyou, during sec 3 NPCC campfire.

"My name is ... Braaaba" Braba, during sec 1 self introduction. (The class goes: Huh?? simi bra??)

"Now, we will sing the BUGIS song" Jiamei, asking the juniors to sing the Boogie song during NPCC campfire.

"Father IBRAHIM, has seven children.....~" Jiamei again, refering to Father Albraham.

"You know what sperm looks like or not?" unknown challeneged Zhongyi. "Of coz lah! Look like soya bean like that loh" Zhongyi retort. (So viscous???)

"What do you see?" Yibao, asking Nose to peek thru the curtains to look out for passerbys, while gambling in my room.
"2 pairs of socks" Nose. (........................)

"When got spot check? My hair very long" unknown
"Hair where?" Azlina.
"............." unknown.

"你觉得XX怎么样?" Zhixiang, asking Hanxi.
"Ok ah, not bad" Hanxi
"你想不想DIAO她?" Zhixiang
"...................." Hanxi

To be added on...

No comments: