Saturday, October 15, 2005

Dinner & Dance? ..... Nah...

It's been a hectic week. I realised holding this position mainly revolves ard having lotsa contacts and knowledge. Not forgetting the ability to push pple to get what u want. I feel that I'm under-performing. I'll still need some time b4 I can run the one-man-show like my colleague beside me.

Anyway, y r there so many pple interested in the DnD ??? Just to ans some queries. It's actually less of a DnD than I tot. It turned out to be just a company function lunch, preferably at a hotel near some mrt station. (At this pt, I welcome suggestions for hotels to come in, but they gotta be fast. I have to book it soon. Last yr we had it at Hotel Rendezvous. So suggestions for hotels shd be in line with this level of hotel class pls) So to speak, there will be no need for a partner. However, if anyone wishes to volunteer as a partner, I'm keeping the nite free for going out. =)

Sigh, sad to say, I've nv been to a proper DnD where u have to bring a partner. Wonder when I'll have the chance for such an occasion. I wonder more who I can ask to be my partner. haha. Hopefully, she'll be in red. Then I can serenade her with the song "Lady In Red"

The lady in red is dancing with me cheek to cheek
There's nobody there, it's just you and me, it's where I wanna be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget, the way you look tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well you can have yr wedding DnD and invite me as VIP hahaha