Thursday, May 24, 2007

All About Dance

If I don't ask u to dance, I think u're too good n I don't dare to dance with you.

If u think u're good but yet I still ask u to dance, u're probably a close fren of mine.

If I don't ask u to dance, but u think u're not that good that I don't dare ask u to dance, I probably like u.

If I used to ask u to dance, but less freqeunt now, but u think u're not that good that I don't dare ask u to dance, I probably din like u last time but like u now.

If I did not dance with you last time, but now does, but u think that u're not that good that I dun dare to ask u to dance, it probably means I like u last time but not now.

Pls include ur name in the above categories if u feel u fall into any of the above.

Does any of this makes sense to u? Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahh.. this seems tough as I do not know which Category I belongs to..

**scatching my head**