Sunday, October 15, 2006

Series Of Unfortunate Event

A stroke of bad luck befallen me lately. On my 1st day back to work after Chengdu, I reached the office, open up my laptop bag and realised my laptop charger isn't in the bag. I tot I prob dropped it on the floor at home, cos I remembered opening up my laptop when I reached home that nite. Alas, the damned contraption wasn't lying on any part of the floor at home. So recalling further, the last time I opened up my laptop bag was back in the airport at Chengdu while waiting for the flight. Fuck. There it goes...

And today while I was out and happened to flip thru my wallet, I realised 1 of my credit card wasn't at where it's supposed to be! Hell! I made a quick call to block the card, and checked if some bugger's already used it for any purchases. Luckily the last transaction was still a few days back. And recalling, the last time I used the card was to pay for my hotel bills in Chengdu. Double fuck. There it goes again...

What's more surprising, I lost them without even the slightest knowledge or afterthought of where I could possibly have left it. It's just not like me to be like this. Unless some little bastard has been pinching things from me right under my very nose? Haha.

Let it stop here pls?

3 comments:

雪儿 said...

U damned shuai...

Cloud Strife said...

shuai1 or shuai4??? hahaha

Anonymous said...

u damn sway...