Friday, April 16, 2010

Wretched Life

Welcome Wretched Life, once again, all over again, this is it again.

For how long have I seek to avoid this feeling, so much so that whenever I'm gonna sink it, I always pull myself out. Coz I know this all too familiar miserable feeling, know it too well I should say.

Why did you hold me back when I wanted to leave, knowing full well that you're gonna get attached soon? Why.

There's just so much frustration in me, consuming me. What do you want of me now? How can I still look at you without feeling the ache in my heart? I know heart ache. There is really such a thing as heart ache. It feels as though your heart is being squeezed, gripped by the hands of fate and given a tight squeeze. I experienced it years ago.

I'm paying the price again, but I'll see the light again.

I believe I have earned the right to leave.

"Got every right to wanna leave
Got every right to wanna go
Got every right to hit the road
And never talk to me no more
You don't even have to call
Even check for me at all
Because the way I've been acting lately
Has been off the wall"

No comments: