Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Week After

1 week into my attached life, I found that it wasn't as bad as I feared it would be. Unexpected, but glad certainly. The only change in my life is that now I've got someone to constantly sms and call. Now comes into play my ability to manage time between my gf and frens. The previous few times I had a gf, I practically cut myself off from my frens. It happened with Xiaowei and Huimin on both occassions that we were together. This time round, hopefully it'll be a bit different.

Jess wants her own social life, and I hope to preserve mine as well; sth like a less restrictive relationship. For the 1 week that we were together, she have gone out with her own frens instead of meeting me on 2 occassions. Though I'm fine with it, but the pangs of jealousy will still hit at the beginning. I'll have to soothe my own mind and tell myself that it is for the best of both parties. Of coz I'll still be worried when she's out with other guys; most guys have got their own agenda too. Takes 1 beast to know another eh? Haha

No comments: